"You have to be unique, different, and shine in your own way" - Lady Gaga

"The men don't know, but the little girls understand"

Sunday 2 May 2010

My Nail Polish Collection




The long awaited nail polish collection (: I know its small but I have only been collection make up and sorts for a short time (: I really love glitter and pink on nails all year round but in the winter I love deep red like the revlon on I have (:

Heres the names of them all starting in the top left corner :


Barry M - Shocking Pink 272

Barry M - Basecoast,Topcoast and nail hardener 54

Revlon - Cherry Crush 760

Chic Classic - Ice Ice Candy Glaze

Ever Bileva - Praline

Bobbie - Aqua

Natural Collection - Clear - Added Pigment

Natural Collection - Raspberry

Line 2

Got it in a Charlie gift set

Sephoras own brand M20

Sephoras Own Brand M21

Nails Inc - Got it in a magazine a while back

Sephora By OPI - How many carats? SE 040

MAC - Silkwing - Sheer - Limited edition

MAC - Wham Bam Glam - Matte - Limited Edition

MAC - N Colour - Cream - Limited Edition

Victoria's Secret - Tutu - 9CN

Victoria's Secret - Hot Stuff -9FN

My favourite nail polish is How many carats because its a nice forumal amnd can be used all year round.

I dislike the sephoras brand because its very liquidy and not a good formula.

Miss.Justine Jones

Add Image

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting darlings :)