"You have to be unique, different, and shine in your own way" - Lady Gaga

"The men don't know, but the little girls understand"

Thursday 30 September 2010

Right Now I Should Be Doing Homework .... Instead I Tell You About Me Feeling Like A Grandma and CCO's

Hello Darlings
I just thought a wednesday post would be a nice way to get rid of thoose mid week blues!
I really should be trying with my maths homework at the present moment in time but facebook, blogger and twitter - justine__jones - are interesting me more! I don't really see the point in learing how to graph lines I mean seriously when I go for an interview are the going to ask me
"Justine how do you draw a line?"
Hello my best friend the ruler!
Tomorrow at my school we are having a welcome mass for the new year seven's ... It makes me feel grandma like I mean it only seems like yesterday I was attending my own and having to sit on the bench's instead of the chairs ;)
I was with my best friend today picking up her younger brother from the primary school next to my high school and we walked into the classroom I had in year 4 and I felt taken back! The smell was just like the old days ... I swear if I saw a grey hair or my first wrinkle I would not be suprised!
Now for beauty related goodness ... :)
I was reading a blog about CCO's and I thought I should post the address's of the two I have been too. I am pretty lucky as one of them is litterally 5 minutes away and when I'm a good girl my mummy lets me have something ;) I resently picked up cheek and cheerful mineralized blush! It's such a beautiful bronzey colour I love it! I think they should be all over the places but I have only bee to two here in the U.K here are the places :)
20 Kinsey Road
Ellesmere Port
Merseyside
CH65 9LA
near the women's M and S outlet shop
and
57 Pingle Dr
BICESTER
Oxfordshire
One for the noth west people and one for the southners :)
Well I hope this blog post made you smile
Much Love!
Justine (:
P.S Dear Icebergs , Sorry to hear abour global warming. Karma's a B!tch. Sincerely The Titantic
^ What a legend of a facebook group ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting darlings :)