"You have to be unique, different, and shine in your own way" - Lady Gaga

"The men don't know, but the little girls understand"

Sunday 18 April 2010

Tag 40 beauty Questions

Okay so before I start of I just wanted to say that I really love make up channels on youtube! Juicystar07,Gbonita375,Gtgirly and meganheartsmakeup are a few of my number one faves ;) So I tought considering Im still discovering how to use a blog and how to pictures up I better not strat of with make up but on of the tags I love to watch also it will be a introduction about my beauty diary so to say! So here it is hope you enjoy!

MissJustineJones x


The Questions

SKINCARE
How many times do you wash your face daily? Once a day

What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo) Normal

What is your current facial wash? Clearasil Skin Perfecting Wash

Do you exfoliate? Yes once a week

What brand do you use? St Ives Apricot Scrub

What moisturizer do you use? Simple

Do you have freckles? Nope

Do you use eye cream? Nope

Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Not at the moment but im only 13

Did you ever have to use Pro-activ? Nope


MAKE-UP
What foundation do you use? I dont use foundation

How about concealer? Mac Liquid Concealer in NW25

Do you know your undertone color? I Dont know

What do you think of fake eyelashes? Theyre good for occasions but not every day

Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes

What brand of mascara do you use? Beauty Rush in Java Voom Victoria Secrets

Sephora or MAC? Both (: Ive been to sephoras in France and The USA

Do you have a MAC Pro-card? Nope

What makeup tools do you use in make up application? Brushes

Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes? Yes my paint pot in Bare Study

For the face? Nope

What is your favorite eyeshadow (color or shade)? Soba from Mac

Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner? Pencil

How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Rarely

What do you think of pigment eyeshadows? Very messy but greta that you can use them for so many things

Do you use mineral makeup? Yes

What is your favorite lipstick? I dont wear lipstick I prefere gloss

How about lipgloss? Pinkarat Lustreglass and Red Delicious from Beauty Rush

What is your favorite blush to use? Dainty From Mac

Do you buy your makeup on ebay? Nope

Do you like drugstore makeup? Very Much

Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets) Yes

Did you ever consider taking make-up classes? I would like to in a few years

Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? Nope

Name a makeup crime that you hate? Orange faces

Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones? Neutral Eyeshadow Pink Lipstick/Gloss

Which celebrity always has great make up? Kim Kardashian

If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use? Lipbalm

Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on? Yes

Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I look like the true me without make up on

In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line? Mac

What do you think of Makeup?? Make up is a thing you can hve fun with and use but for me its something I couldlive without with :) but I still love it!!!!!!!

I TAG YOU :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting darlings :)