"You have to be unique, different, and shine in your own way" - Lady Gaga

"The men don't know, but the little girls understand"

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Life in a blog vlog thing (:

Hello bloggies a big blog hug to you all :D

I dont quite know the purpose of this blog yet but hey it will come to something! I guess a blog vlog thing is a blog but mine is a make up blog and youtube make up gurus say vlog when they been blogging so i guess this is a non video vlog which makes no sence but hey!

I think school would be a very good place to start! If you read my previous blog you would have know I went on a retreat with my dear form and had a great time if im honest! I love it! the best thing about my form is it's mixed ... I dont mean boys and girls because where I go thats just normal! But as in cliques ... Yes we have cliques ... I personally am in the middle and Im not just saying that because its the easy way out its very true! I hate them its very annoying we have the people who are reffered to as weirdo which I think is horrid because serious im friends with a few of the people there and most of them are lovely! Then the middle is the biggest its more like everyone is just friends and gets on with life then theres two set of "royalty" i guess theres the people who are nice to all and will welcome everyone then there the people who arent so welcoming and think that can be bossy and mean and get away with murder. My form has everyone I mean the royals hate the form I love my form and the so called weirdos dont really make their opinion clear which I find sad because when they talk to there friends their lovely people ... I guess its high school we all have it but sometimes its just annoying ... My form get reffered to as the spaz form which is totally stupid just because everyone is nice to each other and get along .... phaa i better not go into to much detial .....

So today we had crane day its an enterprise day for the year 8 our my oh so lovely school! And my group won! Whoop i know its the taking part that counts but it felt good! I also loved my group there were boys and girls and all sorts of people from different cliques!

I guess most people would say im friendly and easy to talk to! I talk to anyone and everyone I dont really care who they are I just like to talk its me in a nutshell. Im quite confident as well which helps the talking side a lot also my dream is to be an actress ( shhh ) and im confident in drama because people cannot judge you as your another person when you act ... :D

I must say this blog vlog thing is slightly pointless to all people who are not in high school but I just had to write it and tell my lovely 13 followers - oh I will be holding and 100 follwors giveawya when I get there slowly but surely (: I hope everyone is well and I set you a challenge for tomorrow! Smile at a person who isnt in your group at school or someone in the street and I bet it will make their day :)

Smiles and Hugs all round

Miss Justine Jones :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting darlings :)