"You have to be unique, different, and shine in your own way" - Lady Gaga

"The men don't know, but the little girls understand"

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Top 11 Lip Products

Hey Fellow Bloggers (:


Im going to do my top 11 lip products :) Lip, Cheeks and Lashs are what I do pretty much everytime I wear make up so this is a very important vidoe to me. From the picture Im pretty sure you can guess what type of lip I like .... PINK :D I've never tried nude lips and I dont think my NW25 skintone will be the best for concealer lips ... But pink and just of red is so nice! So lets get to it !


Left To Right


Vaseline - I think every single person should have one form of vaseline in there life ... You here about all the expensive balms but when I see it in person its just liek vaseline ... I must admit Im not a raving fan of the regular one simply because the smell is ewwwww! But the green tin , pink tin, yellow tin or even for the lucky americans out there the cherry scented one!!! They are grea it you feel a bit dry and these little tins are great in you make up bag and regaular bag :)


Price - 85p - £1.20 - Everywere really (:



Soft Lips - Wow this is a pretty cool lip balm ... not only does the orginal smell like lemonade it had SPF 20! Its grea for any time of the year but for summer this is great! In the UK they only have vanilla and the original ( from what I have seen anyway ) It's great under any gloss to make it extra smooth!


£ 1.50 ????? not to sure of the price - Boots


Cherry Chapstick - AMAZING! I will repurchase this until I go to the sky! This is my 3rd one in about a year its amazing I take this to school it make my lips super soft and gives a nice colour!


I got mine in a 2 for £2 deal (:


Lip Smacker in Coca Cola Cherry -Tastes AMAZING!!!! Wow it tastes like the name give a wonderful off red colour!! I take this to school but you need something moisturising or your lips will dry a little ...


£2.50 Claires


Beuty Rush Soothing Lip Balms - This lip balm isnt really a lip balm its doesnt moisturise to well but I use this as a gloss (: I have the nudey one and the pinky one and they both give of a wonderful shine (:


$$$??? Victorica Secret


Beauty Rush Lip Balm - This is the lastof the lip balms promise! These are really ncie smell and taste good! Gove of a nice shiney colours great for everyday use!


$$$???? Victoria Secret


Beauty Rush Red Delicious - Wow this is my favourite of favourite lip glosses in the whole wide world!!! It tastes like apples ..... :D YUM! Apples are my favourite scent taste and 4th favourite fruit ( Red Grapes , Starwberries and Philipino Mangos ) So if you ever want to whoo me please just me apples! This gloss has the right amount of glitter without making you look like a glitter ball! Its goes on really well and tastes like .... APPLES!!!! :D


$7


Very Sexy Lipgloss in Wet - This is a perfect brownish colour for me has nil simmer just a nice sheen recommened to everyone!!!


$10


Miko Cat Raspberry Crush Pink Lip Gloss - I got this in a set for a birthday a whole back and it give of a beutiful pink frost that isnt to overpowering I really like this for day wear!


£££??? Present so I dont know


MAC Dazzelglass In Baby Sparks - My baby pink stickness vanila smelling boyfriend! Hehee I love this gives off amazing colours but you get sich a small amount of products for the large price tag .... High End for you ...


£14.50 MAC counters and deparment stores


MAC Lustreglass in Pinkarat - Ive never heard of this anywere on youtube or blogs! So heres a great shoutout to it!Its a really nice mis tone pink with liads of glitter it comes out clearish with gloden glitter lovely!


£12.00 MAC counters and deparment stores



Hope you liked this and please try out some of the products I swear they are worth every last penny!


One last word ......




APPLES :D




Miss Justine Jones x (:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting darlings :)