"You have to be unique, different, and shine in your own way" - Lady Gaga

"The men don't know, but the little girls understand"

Sunday 6 June 2010

Tag : Lace And Leather - And Musical Sum Up (:

I read this tag in Fern Laura and I thought it pretty cool :) I tag everyone (:

RULES:
1. Put your MP3 player/ iPod/ iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. You must write the song name down, no matter how silly it sounds!

Here we go ;)

If someone says ‘is this ok?’ you say: Eh Eh Eh - Lady Gaga

How would you describe yourself? The Best Day - Taylor Swift

What do you like in a guy/girl? If U Seek Amy - Britney Spears

How do you feel today? One Short Day - Wicked

What is your life’s purpose? Dont Stop Believin' - Glee

What is your motto? Quiet - Demi Lovato

What do your friends think of you? The Way I Love You - Taylor Swift

What do your parents think of you? Superstar - Taylor Swift

What do you think about very often? Umbrella - Rhianna & Jay Z

What do you think of the person you like? Life On TV - Ultraviolet

What is your life story? I'm Not That Girl - Wicked

What do you want to be when you grow up? Love Today - Mika

What do you think when you see the person you like? The Wizard and I - Wicked

What will you dance to at your wedding? Don't Make Me Over 0 Glee

What will they play at your funeral? Poker Face - Lady Gaga

What it your hobby/interest? Breakout - Miley Cyrus

What is your biggest fear? Favourite Girl - Justin Bieber

What is your biggest secret? Stepping Stones - Duffy

What do you think of your friends? Never Let You Go - Justine Bieber

What will you post this as? Lace And Leather - Britney Spears


I love music. I couldn't go a day without the stuff :) I love FOB , Mika and LADY GAGA!!! I love my musicals Wicked and The Phantom Of The Opera are my favorites :)

Miss Justine Jones :) x

Collective Haul from half term will be up when I have a chance :)

1 comment:

  1. If you are still interested in the palettes please email me at
    macattac226@aol.com
    thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting darlings :)